Dance. Even in the Rain.

We were out walking (the dogs and I) today and there was a dreary feel to the today. A light mist was falling, there was a foggy, hazy look to the city. It was dark and yet people bustled about their daily routines. I stopped to take these photos, mesmerized by the fat water droplets that had formed on the surface of the smoke bush leaves. What's really cool, is that in spots, the water droplets seem to magnify the details of the leaf underneath. You can actually see the veins of the leaf in more detail.
Pretty cool. 

 This little 5 minute photo escape made my day. I then split off to the library and took out two books on taking photographs of nature, and another on lighting in photography- in the hopes to retain some information on those details and be mindful of them next time I take photos.


As I walked away from this little spot of nature, I thought; " it's amazing how such a beautiful cheerful little moment can happen on such a dreary day."
I would make a meme of this photo and add the caption;
" Be that person who can smile and dance. Even in the rain"

Comments

Popular Posts